Friday, October 21, 2011

PF7

I really don't know what to say, except it's the 7th Purple Friday of the season. I'm off today, and it's way too early for a blog post on my day off. Don't go congratulating me on my day off just yet. I have to work tomorrow, so it doesn't count. Yes, tomorrow as in SATURDAY. OH THE HORROR! I didn't get my Master's degree to work Saturdays!

I know I'm being a little dramatic, but I seriously don't care. Working Saturdays sucks.

Anyway, I'm going for a run, then going to the Amish market for donuts and chicken salad (don't hate), picking up my mom, eating chicken salad with her, and then visiting my grandma and grandpa while bearing donuts. Much better than rush hour and traffic.

Now excuse me while I eat a home cooked breakfast and get my Purple Friday on.

No pic for you.

SUCK IT.


PF1PF2PF3, PF4, BYE, PF6

No comments:

Post a Comment