Friday, September 23, 2011

Purple Friday: Week 3

I haven't posted since last Purple Friday. I know this. I just... Well, I couldn't. Not after that game. I don't even want to talk about the game. It happened. I won't forget it. But I don't want to talk about it.

But another week has passed, and it's Purple Friday again! I've actually been wearing purple all week long. Purple boosts moral. I've searched the stores and scoured the web for as much purple shiz as I can find that I actually like. Not an easy feat. I don't think purple is as much of The Color for fall in the rest of the country as it is here. Purple is always The Color around Bmore.

I ordered these purple boots from Amazon, and the came in last night, just in time for PF.


I love sheerling boots. I don't care if fashion experts say they're fuggo. They are warm and comfortable, and all I want to wear in the winter. These aren't uggs, but they're purple, and that's more important.

Did I mention that these babies are warm? Did I mention that it is hot and muggy outside? Well it is. Too muggy to wear my new boots. Oh well I made do.

I got this top at Old Navy, and since I cannot take a decent picture on my iphone in my cubicle (no surprise), here's a better pic of it:
 
Not much better, I know this.

For some reason, when Joe reads my blog, I like to hide my face behind something. Is this weird? Normal? I think it's weird, but normal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment