Sunday, October 2, 2011

Early Onset Holiday Fever?

I think I have a problem. I am a little bit too ready for the Holidays. It is October 2nd. Do I really need to be this excited, so soon? Could it be my mental health day making me ready for another day week off? Could it be the sudden onset chilly weather and the leaves turning overnight? Could it be the Apple Festival we went to yesterday filled with ciders, pies, and fall and wintry treats? Did I really just buy a Santa Claus statue yesterday?

A Ravens Santa? OH YEAH!
Did I really start making my Christmas shopping list already? Did I really just make a turkey and stuffing bake for dinner that tastes just like Thanksgiving (thank you Everyday Food!)?

Did I really just eat pumpkin whoopie pies for desert? Seriously? Did I really eat it so fast once I unwrapped it that I couldn't take a picture of it in its unwrapped glory before it was demolished by my pumpkin-crazed alter-ego (45 secs, yo!)?

Is this a common phenomenon, this Early Onset Holiday Fever? Am I alone in this obsessive all-consuming sickness? Are any treatments available? IS THAT HAM? WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?!?!? HELP! MEEEE! PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




p.s. GO RAVENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment