- Woke up at 8am! Score! This is the perfect time to wake up because it's still sleeping in, but you don't waste half your day doing so.
- Took a shower, found my camera charger (it's been missing since my vacation in August!), got dressed, ate breakfast, wrote a blog post.
- Got my oil changed. FINALLY! It had been 8000 miles. OH THE SHAME! I'M SO SORRY LOUIS BLUE (that's my car, homies)!
- Went to a local dairy farm and bought local ice cream and raw local honey. I actually went there because they're the closest local honey vendor I could find, but I couldn't walk away without buying a quart of ice cream too. Joe and I want to try a daily dose of local honey to help combat allergies. Joe's doc says its whack, but I'm gonna give it a try.
Yes, this picture was really necessary. You're welcome.
- Came home, ate a carb-a-licious lunch, waited a 1/2 hour, went on a 7 MILE RUN!!! Booyaa, running! IN YOUR FACE, RUNNING! I am SO ready for the Baltimore Team Relay in two weeks!
- Ate a snack and showered, but didn't wash my hair or face. They still looked good! I wasn't wasting that make up!
- Went to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription, dry shampoo for my stinky hair, and sour cream for dinner. OK it wasn't the pharmacy. It was Target. I didn't allow myself to shop, so it doesn't count as going there.
- Came home, took a nap. A NAP! For real! A real nap! I forgot those existed for a minute!
- Woke up, Joe came home, we made dinner. And now the night begins!
That's my day off. Word.