Friday, April 6, 2012

Pinterest-aholic

It's FRIDAY and Easter is this weekend, so I cannot concentrate on anything but chocolate bunnies and jelly beans and zombies. I think I will have to indulge in all three Sunday night after dinner with the families.Walking Dead marathon? Belly Ache? Perfect Easter.

Because I'm feeling festive (i.e. distracted and lazy), I am going to talk about something completely unrelated to both Friday and Easter. Pinterest. OH HOW I LOVE THEE PINTEREST! Sorry. Word vom. I just love the concept and the semi-anonymous connection to others with similar interests. I can find boards full of amazing Baltimore Ravens stuff, gluten free meals, and beautiful kitchens. And it's way easier to find better, more heart-ache and belly-growl inducing pictures than the google image search of yesterdays.

I'm sure you already know all of this. Everyone has a pinterest account. Even my husband. So, without further ado, here are some of my Favorite Pinterest finds of late.



 WANT. As a framed print. As a tee-shirt. As a totebag. Any way they make it.


Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Ditto.



I want to make love to this paint color



Are you kidding me? SHRIMP BOIL KEBABS HOLY FARTKNOCKER



I'm doing this for Halloween. No excuses.



Speaking of Easter.... BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA. This makes me laugh like that every time i see it. I think it should be my desktop.



 This clock is THE BOMB!!!!!



Umm... YES! As long as there is a soft boiled egg on top. Breakfast needs eggs. Word.




I love these chairs and Joe hates them. That, my friends, is a crime against humanity.



This is one of those rare pins that makes both my heart ache AND my belly growl. So scintillating, it's almost wrong. Almost.



I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. FOR. SEPTEMBER.

That's all for today.
Until next time, Interwebs. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Crabs, corn and seltzer? WTF?

    I love your blog. Maybe because I am your mommy.

    ReplyDelete