Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist: You Wish I Was Kidding

Apparently posting your Christmas wishlist to your blog is the thing to do this time of year and totally not selfish, needy, or materialistic. So I'm gonna hop on the ole bandwagon and talk about shit I want. Most of it is completely useless and a waste of money. That's probably why I haven't bought it myself yet. But hey, isn't that what Christmas is all about? Buying useless shit for other people that they would never spend money on themselves? Oh wait, it's not about that? My bad...



1. A Ravens hoodie. Any Ravens hoodie. Any black Ravens hoodie.
2. Bare Minerals make up, but not the starter kit. I already have all of that stuff. I'm drooling over the glamorous life set from ulta. 
3. Basic yellow gold hoop earrings. 
4. This children's book. Don't hate. I love to read.
5. This cookbook. Joe and I are trying out the paleo lifestyle. I'll let you know how it goes.
6. Skinny pajama jeans. I don't care what anyone has to say about this. I need these and I LOVE PAJAMAS. Plus, the skinny P-Jeans look AMAZING!
7. Bootie slippers to compliment my future pajama jeans. This sweater/pom-pom combo will do, but fake fur is also highly acceptable.

That's my wishlist. RECOGNIZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment