Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faves

I just returned from my daily hour long walk with Miss Winnie (that resolution makes more sense now, eh? It was all about Winnie girl). The sun was out, and the weather was just beautiful. Walking Winnie is one of my favorite parts of the day, even when it's not nearly 50 degrees in January. This walking resolution has been great. It forces me to get outside, exercise, and spend some serious quality time with my husband each evening. Not the kind of quality time where you are doing work, like preparing dinner; or the kind of quality time where your zoning out on the couch together watching New Girl. But a more genuine and interactive kind of quality time where you zone out on everything else except for each other. It's very nice. Of course, at 2:30 pm on a Tuesday, I did not get to experience that aforementioned quality time. Alas, Joe was at work, and I had to go at it alone (I had today off in exchange for working this Saturday).

But in speaking of favorite things, I'm gonna go all Mary Poppins on you throw out some more of my favorite things.

  • French Vanilla non-dairy creamer
  • Tinted Moisturizer (for mornings I am like, "F*#$ MAKEUP")
  • Blush (for my devoid of any rosiness olive skin)
  • Having olive skin (Looking tan in Jan- WHAT WHAAA?)
  • Bare minerals (because it is the only makeup I've ever used that color matches to my olive skin)
  • Dried fruit and nut mixes (to counteract the high fructose corn syrup in that creamer, obviously)
  • Diet soda (to undo the balance attained with the fruit and nut mix)
  • Pajama jeans
  • Sunshine in January
  • NFL PLAYOFFS
  • Chicken wings
  • Veggie sausage (um... it's delicious and ready in 45 secs.)
  • Sheepskin boots (which require no socks!)
  • THE BALTIMORE RAVENS! (OBV)
  • My Winnie
  • Joe
  • Other loved ones (etc.)
  • Banana peppers
  • Audible (It's worth the money. I swear.)
And now, I will leave you with a few pictures that will place this random, jumbled blog post into a pretty little box, tie a ribbon around it, and make you all collectively say "awwwwww" with confused adoration, and forget that I did not bother to properly organize and end this





No comments:

Post a Comment